The superior support found in the Dupont Hills Plush 825 Individually Wrapped Coils coupled with its gel foam and ultra-plush upholstery layers will offer those looking for a "plush bed with firm support" a tremendous value for their bedding dollar. The foam-encased design provides more edge to edge sleeping surface and helps prevent excess edge compression that can occur after years of sitting on the side of your bed. The Dupont Hills Plush is motion-base friendly.
- Plush: A softer sleep surface achieved by using specialized body conforming materials.
- 8" 825 Ultra IWC : Individually wrapped coils isolate motion and lessen the disturbance of a sleep partner turning over in the bed.
- Gel Support Foam: Provides outstanding support while cradling the body and transferring heat.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams: Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Power Base Compatible: Mattress may be used with a power base that can be used to create a variety of rest positions such as elevated feet, elevated head, etc.
- Foam Encased: Foam encasing supports the perimeter of the mattress and increases the life of the mattress since the edges receive the most compression and show wear first.
- 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty: Invest in quality sleep for just pennies a night over the life of the mattress.